- Hours of Operation:
- The LUMCON Library is staffed Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Academic and general visitors are welcome during the above hours. Please call (985.851.2875) to ensure the library will be available.
- The Library is closed to the public on weekends, all state holidays, and when un-staffed.
- All LUMCON faculty, staff and resident visitors have open access to the library.
- Books can be checked out by filling out a card at the circulation desk. Books may be checked-out for three weeks. The books may be renewed for an additional
three weeks, but will be subject to recall.
- Interlibrary loan service is available for faculty. The patron must pay all interlibrary loan charges.
- Reserve items, reference materials, and journals must remain in the library, but photocopies are available at $.05/page for visitors.
- All materials must be checked out before removal from the library, no matter the length of time. Fill out a card at the circulation desk.
- Library materials can be placed on reserve for summer classes. A list of items to be placed on reserve should be provided to the librarian as soon as possible.
- CD-ROMs remain in the Library, but citations may be downloaded (PC only).
- Please leave all items for return on the circulation counter or carts.
- FOOD & DRINKS are NOT allowed in the Library. Staff and security guards will enforce this regulation.